Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Glamour Beauty Box: The Power List Edit




I've tried my fair share of beauty boxes in the past, but after a few months of disappointing products or tester sizes masquerading as full size products I end up unsubscribing. Glamours collaboration with Latest in Beauty The Power List Edit however, didn't disappoint! 


I spotted an ad for it in Glamours Sept issue for £18.99 containing all sorts of goodies including a full size of Nails Inc Superfood Base Coat which is £15 alone and I was planning to buy - I figured it was a no brainer a few extra pounds I got what I wanted plus a few extra products to try. The box was curated by Alessandra Steinherr Glamours beauty director so you know theres going to be some gems inside!


The box is really good value for money, 5 full size products and 3 minis all worth £92.87 for £18.99.
Eyeko Mascara in Blue or Black 
This is a product thats been raved about a lot and I've always wanted to try, so pleased I got it in the black, if its good I'll be sure to post a review!

Rimmel 60 Seconds Supershine Nail Polish 
I'm a big fan of these formulas, high pigmented colour and fast drying, the soft pink colour I got would be perfect by itself or as part of a french manicure.

Philip Kingsley Geranium & Neroli Elasticizer 
Not a brand I've used before but I'm always on the look out for new products to treat my hair and infuse it with moisture. The treatment is a  "intensive and luxurious pre-shampoo conditioning treatment is infused with 100% natural neroli, geranium, lavender, rose and orange oils. The Multi-award winning Elasticizer adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine to all hair types."

 Kiko Velvet Touch Creamy Stick Blush 
Another brand I've not bought from before but I'm keen to try, the colour I got is bright pink but blends into a natural blush.

Revlon Ultra HD™ Lipstick  
I love the Revlon colour burst sticks so I've got high hopes for this product though I wish I'd got the dark red berry shade as I think I'd of got more wear out of it compared to the pinky hue I got.

Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream 
I am so excited to try this as my skin is looking particularly tired at the moment, it claims to "visibly help reduce the appearance of signs of fatigue during the night. Visible results from the 1st morning: Skin feels intensely re-hydrated, Skin looks less tired, Complexion looks fresh and radiant" I'm hoping to wake up glowing tomorrow! 

Nails Inc NailKale Superfood base coat 
I've recently stopped biting my nails and I'm desperately trying to strengthen my nails and really looking forward to seeing if this product will help.

Vita Liberata Self Tanning Night Moisture 
The final product is one I would probably use the least so I'm not fussed its tester size, a facial tanner that promises to create a natural all over tan without drying out skin!

Theres still some boxes in stock and you can get yours here or build your own and choose from loads of products here, something I'm thinking of doing next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment