Sunday, September 27, 2015

Autumn Primark Haul - September 2015


Does anyone else get to a new season and just hate all your clothes... just me?

With the colder weather approaching I used this as an excuse to the mister that I needed a trip to Primark and I bought a thing or two....


First thing I picked up was this hat, I've wanted a black Fedora for a while, perfect for hiding those bad hair days for only £8.


I picked up this little drapey number for £10, a basic polo neck which I plan to style with a sleeveless blazer and skinnys or like this. A plain white shirt for £4 and a grey jumper which I styled it over. Which I was really pleased with myself with until...


I realised I'd bought a pretend version of the exact same pairing! Oops! I'll be taking that one back. 
I also picked up some plain flats, earrings that I fell in love with on Elmartina's Instagram and a black jumper dress with zip detailing that I spotted on Sindys Instagram and had to have.


Then breaking up my palette of black, grey, white & berry I added some prints into the mix with a tartan shirt I plan on wearing like this, a leopard print cardi to add some interest to my work uniform of cami & jeans and printed trousers for a tenner.


Finally no Primark haul would be complete without a few basic buys!


Even Marie liked what I bought... well the bag anyway! What is it with cats and bags?!

I'm desperate for Primark to have a transactional website as the Primark nearest me is so small and theres always things I see on other people or in magazines I can't get in store.

Hope you've enjoyed this haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment