Saturday, July 14, 2012

Graduating









Top: Topshop
Shoes: Zara
Turquoise Ring: Spanish Market
Daisy Ring: Alex Monroe
Hair Courtesy of Trevor Sorbie Manchester


With everything that's been happening recently it hasn't quite sunken in that I've actually finished university for ever and with a first class honours degree, might I add. But today I'm actually graduating and in a few hours when I'm standing on the stage and handed my diploma no doubt it will sink in!

I'm beyond thrilled that my hard work has paid off and I've got the grade I really wanted, sorry to waffle but I'm kinda over the moon!

Anyway I thought I'd share my graduation outfit with you, I treated myself to a new one I and fell in love with this skirt which wasn't what I planned to wear but I had to have it! Let me know what you think.


3 comments:

  1. I love this skirt, great graduation outfit, I had to wear a black skirt and white shirt when I graduated :(

    Hair looks lovely too, and congrats on the first :)

    allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thats such a shame, I think if they tried to impose that rule with fashion students they would have a hard time! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks its just about sunken in now. I'm a bit of a peplum addict! I love your latest outfit post you Prada bag is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete