Saturday, December 22, 2012

What to Wear on Christmas Day...


Outfit One -  Dress: Miss Selfridge Shoes: Aldo
Outfit Two - Jumper: New Look Skirt: DaisyStreet.co.uk Boots: Missguided.co.uk
Outfit Three - Jumper: TopShop Shorts: FashionUnion.com
Outfit Four - Top: Mango Shorts: Own the Runway Shoes: Missguided.co.uk
Outfit Five - Dress: Miss Selfridge Heels: Zappos.com


So heres my next instalment of "What to Wear" hopefully by now you'll have all your present shopping done, wrapped & under the tree by now so you can turn your attentions to the second most important thing on Christmas day, what to wear!
I've included an putfit for every scenario whether your going round to family or friends and want to get dressed up (take a look at Outfit 1 & 5) having people round to yours and still want to look great while staying comfy ( outfits 3 & 4) or if you just want me to be festive yet chic regardless where your going then outfit 2 is for you!

I've stuck to simple colour palette of creams, golds & black which you can't really go wrong with, team all with thick black tights and festive red nails for a cute Christmas day outfit, the great thing is that several of the above could be found in your own wardrobe, cute flats,  a chunky knit or skater skirt? So hopefully this will of given you some inspiration or new ideas on how to wear them for Christmas day.


I plan on wearing, the above dress from InLovewithFashion.com with thick black tights, a black waist belt, ankle boots and a statement gold necklace. As I want to be dressed up yet comfy as although I'm spending the morning just me and the boy in our place together in the afternoon we are driving over to my parents for Christmas dinner with my brother, his wife and my niece so I need to be comfy enough to keep a very excitable 3 year old entertained all day!

What have you got planned for Christmas day and what will you be wearing?


1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! Especially the shorts in outfit 4, definitely something I'd wear! :) x

    ReplyDelete