Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lust of the Week

As everyone around me seems to be booking holidays, jetting of on holiday or shopping for holidays, my mind has started wandering to my up and coming holiday in June. I'm very lucky in the fact I will be jetting off for 10 days with the boyfriend to Palma courtesy of my parents who are sending us there as my Graduation Present! 

So as my mind is now filled with images of days spent by the pool, long walks on the beach and the odd cocktail its occurred to me that my holiday wardrobe is no where near ready for jetting off! After several holidays my bikini collection is less that impressive and seriously needs a re haul which is why my Lust of the Week goes to the Italian Brand Miss Bikini who have injected some serious colour and style into my holiday wardrobe!

The brand originally from Italy is now available in England has a truck load of celebrity fans such as Heidi Klum, Naomi Campbell, Paris Hilton and more recently this side of the pond, Lauren Goodger from T.O.W.I.E. 
Miss Bikini has two Lines, Luxe and Original which means there is something for everyone, and although some of them may be on the pricer side, each bikini is unique and hand adorned with Swarovski  crystals, beads and shells. Miss Bikini pride themselves on "beach couture" and alongside the bikini's have an impressive range of cover ups, kaftans and beach dresses which had me drooling! Here's some of my favourites....





For more information check out http://www.richardsonandsquibb.com/

Nora x

No comments:

Post a Comment