Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guilty Pleasures

Although it wasn't one of my New Years Resolutions (mainly because I knew I probably wouldn't stick to it) I have resolved  turned over a new leaf, per say to eat healthier this year. The main motivation for this is my two house mates also want to eat healthier, and have even pledged to go running several times a week! My lack of co ordination prevents me from doing this, I look like Phoebe from Friends running, stunning I know! So instead I've signed up to weekly Zumba classes in the hope of getting fit, and if it results in weight loss great. But I figured as I'm 22 this year my body deserves some goodness in it! So as I'm restricted on my usual guilty pleasures of chocolate, cookies and cupcakes (I'm drooling as I write this) I've decided to do a post on my other guilty pleasures, wanting things that are way out of my price range.


Sorry couldn't help the last one! Still Little Miss Cupcake at Heart.


What's your guilty pleasure?
Nora x

No comments:

Post a Comment