Monday, August 22, 2011

Dirty Sexy Things

The latest offering, "Dirty Sexy Things" from Channel 4 has caught my eye, showing the crazy fashion world through the eye of the models, as they take on wild, wacky photo shoots and push creative boundaries with world renowned photographer Perou. At first I brushed it off as another typical "some scenes are created for your enjoyment" fake documentary and although some of the "drama" is slightly predictable, there’s no doubting the end results, the photographs are beautiful. Largely down to Perou's ideas and his ability to whisk the models off to the most unique of locations and come up with quirky ideas.
The finale was broadcast tonight, showcasing the best photos from the past eight weeks. The end results are pretty amazing, take a look and let me know what you think. Here are a few of my favourites....



My Personal Favourite ( I have a thing for underwater shoots at the minute)


Nora x

No comments:

Post a Comment