Monday, October 01, 2012

In September...

Apologies for the blogging hiatus for the In August Post - turns out although it was a super busy and quite stressful month, it wasn't particularly exciting or post worthy, but hey ho! September more than made up for it! So heres the highlights of what I've been up to this month!


Had a sneak peak at A/W Must Have's

I was lucky enough to receive an invite to the online clothing store, BraveSoul's Autumn/Winter preview, you can see the full post and break down on my favourite pieces here. I spent the night catching up with some of the lovely bloggers I've met while running Hand-Drawn Heart, looking at the fantastic clothes and sipping champagne - all in all not a bad way to spend a night!



Got a Little Broody

This month I got the chance to take my niece out for the day and I spent quality Aunt time with my little munchkin and took her to a park & nature reserve where she got to hold a hedgehog, watch an eagle and stroke a meerkat as well as play on the swings and slides. I took a picnic and the weather was on my side for once and was pretty sunny! I also got to meet my latest little cousin, he's only 3 months old and the cutest little bubba, safe to say after these two trips I was a little broody, luckily I was also knackered which made me think I'm not quite ready for that commitment yet!



Celebrated 2 years with The Boy

Me and the boy decided to celebrate 2 years together by taking a long weekend and staying at Rudding Park Hotel & Spa in Harrogate, you can read the full low down on the hotel here, but it was a fantastic weekend and thoroughly relaxing, can't believe its been 2 years, it feels so much longer!




Visited the Big Smoke

This was an exciting month for me career wise as well, as I got to travel down to London to meet with the lovely fashion teams from both Now and Star magazine, and also got to experience some of the most amazing cuisine London has to offer! Dining at Cote Restaurant and Novikov Restaurant, apologise for any of you who follow me on Twitter on Instagram who have already been bombarbed with photos from the day, but it was a fantastic trip and great to meet the lovely journalists face to face.









5 comments:

  1. You did have a busy month!! And your new little niece is so cute!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been a crazy busy month - thanks I'm a little biased but she's the cutest! :) x

      Delete
  2. i thought the girl model in the brave soul catalogue at the top of thiss post was you! shes like your dopelganger or whatever its called aha x

    ReplyDelete