Monday, September 17, 2012

3 Days of Luxury

A slightly different kind of post today, but I figured I should explain my little absence from the blogsphere for the last few days. I've been a very lucky girl recently and was whisked away by the boy to celebrate being together 2 years - we're pretty mushy!

So the boy organised a surprise long weekend and drove me to Harrogate where we stayed in the most beautiful Hotel called Rudding Park, if you haven't heard of the Hotel you should check it out here, I can't recommend it enough the staff were beyond helpful and so friendly, the food was delicious and the decor and our room was amazing the Hotel also has a Spa, Golf Course, Cinema and beautiful grounds to walk around meaning there's lots to do without even leaving the hotel grounds.

We were lucky enough to be given a complimentary room upgrade, and it did not disappoint! The largest bed I've ever seen, beautiful bath - which I made great use of, fluffy bath robes, gorgeous views onto the grounds, every piece of technology you could need and lots of complimentary goodies which I'm a sucker for.


The biggest and comfiest bed I've ever slept in!


Our "living area" - if I could of taken these chairs home I would have!




The Amazing bathroom 


The Molton Brown Goodies! 


My afternoon plans - Bath, Magazine & Wine!



Just half of the ridiculously well stocked not so mini bar!


The View from our room.


Afternoon Tea in our room


My Dessert - While Chocolate and Rasberry Eton Mess


The Boys Dessert - Chocolate Brownie


Relaxing in the Library 

The mini break was perfect, and we had a relaxing stay as well as taking in the sights of harrogate, indulging in a little retail therapy, eating way too much food and having afternoon Tea at Betty's Tea room, which is a must and if your not Northern well worth the road trip! I got a little snap happy so I hope your enjoyed the pictures from our weekend. It was a lovely long weekend and to be honest I would of happily taking up residency in the Hotel but its back to work and reality tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. that's amazing surprise!this hotel room look very pretty! I love last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes he did well, I'm a lucky girl! x

      Delete