Saturday, April 14, 2012

Scents for Summer

I love to get a new lighter and fruitier fragrance as we enter the summer months, last year I invested in Dasiy by Marc Jacobs, I'm undecided on which fragrance to replace my current ones with (Miss Dior Cherie and Calvin Klein Euphoria, if you wondered) 
I'm in love with the new Gucci Flora bottles, but I'm yet to smell it, but I'm a sucker for perfume bottles and have been known to buy a perfume before solely on how pretty the bottle will look on my dressing table!



Marc Jacobs is also set to launch a new fragrance this summer and it is adorable! I fell for the bottle again! Following the success of Daisy and Lola, Marc Jacobs is set to introduce their little sister (his words, not mine) Dot! The bottle is modelled on a lady bird, hence the name and it’s supposed to evoke visualisations of “a ladybug with butterflies alighting on it.” I can't wait to smell it when it launches in stores in July.
What's your favourite fragrance?

Nora x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love Daisy I make sure I never run out. Will have to give Dot a snifter when it comes out the bottle looks so cute! I love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle too :)

    ReplyDelete