Monday, March 26, 2012

Where have you been?

So some of you may of noticed the lack of posts recently, the combination of university stress [ my dissertation was due in on the 23rd March] and the lack of a working computer resulted in an absent Nora! 

But I'm Back!!

 My dissertation is submitted and although my computer is being rather temperamental its managed to work for long enough for me to post this! Now my dissertation is completed my life is just one big vicious cycle of job applications and rejections, and I've got to be honest its hard staying positive when you can't secure a graduate job after 4 years of hard work, but I know I'm not the only one out there who's struggling it seems everyday a newspaper publishes another statistic of how many graduates are unemployed, so my main tactic is repeating "everything happens for a reason", but when that fails here's a few other mantras to keep myself, and those of you out there in the same boat staying positive.




Are any of you guys been struggling finding jobs? How do you stay positive?
Good Luck to any fellow job seekers out there!
Nora x


1 comment:

  1. Just keep trying and never give up.
    As long as you stay optimistic, only good things will come from it.

    By the way, love all of the inspirational quotes!

    Xoxo Lil
    studsandsapphires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete