Thursday, February 16, 2012

Victoria Beckham


Sure I'm not blind, I can appreciate this fine specimen of a man

BUT

I would much rather talk fashion over a coffee with his wife!


I have been a huge fan of Victoria Beckham since her Spice Girl days however since her image over haul to fashion designer and Icon my love for her has grown from strength to strength. Her fashion collections never fail to impress or inspire me, she has a dreamy husband and perfect children. What's not to love??
Since the birth of baby Harper Seven, my obsession with her has grown, Victoria's flawless and now theirs another little style icon in the making! At this New York Fashion Week, she showcased her eighth collection for her own label which met rave reviews and the best front row of any fashion show, Anna Wintour and David Beckham! 

The designs as always were beautiful, the 22 piece collection was inspired by her day to day life her sons football jerseys, the hats her husband wears, all mixed up with military detailing. Here's a few of my favourite pieces...




However the true star of the show was baby Harper Seven, the adorable baby made her New York Fashion week debut on her daddy's arm. Adorable.


 Handbags have been one of the most successful pieces in her collection since she added handbags to her line back in 2010. This show she added a special addition to her handbag range, the Harper! Clearly in awe of her youngest she named the two front pocketed bag after the latest edition to her family. 


Nora x





No comments:

Post a Comment