Friday, February 10, 2012

Mary Katrantzou for Topshop


I'm loving the amount of designer collaborations the high street is treating me to at the moment, and here's another beaut for Spring/Summer 2012, launching February 17th and previewed today the Mary Katrantzou (love her, even if I can't pronounce her last name) capsule collection for Topshop. The 10 piece collection features bold graphics, typical of her designer style and is perfect for this Springs Floral trend. Despite not being a big wearer of prints myself (the burden of having ginger hair) I can't help but love the pieces, and if I didn't wear them, they'd be beautiful just to have in my wardrobe, this has been the case when several purchases I never wear but are just too pretty to leave in the shop! The pieces are all equally stunning, but the real stand out item for me is the strapless dress. Stunning!




See you in the queue February 17th.
Nora x

3 comments: