Monday, January 16, 2012

Lust of the Week

I've decided to start a new feature on my blog, depending on the feedback, I'm hoping to make it a regular feature, weekly even! So feel free to comment if you like the idea, or on anything else for that matter.... a new subject you want me to talk about, something you like, that you want me to do more often, I love to hear feedback on my blog.
 So here goes, the first ever Lust of the Week.
This week I am lusting after the Matte and Patent YSL Nail Duo, originally launched before Christmas unfortunately Santa must of missed gift wrapping these beauties, so I can only lust from afar (till pay day.)
The Matte and Patent Black together create so many interesting effect, my favourite, as seen below in their ad campaign, is the new French Manicure. Need them in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment